St. Patricks Day weekend is upon us and you probably have no idea where to go. If you are swinging around RI fear not, here is your go to list.
Top 10 Places in RI for St. Patrick’s Day Weekend
1. Ri Ra Providence RI. Doesn’t get more Authentic than this. www.rira.com/
2. Aidan’s Pub Bristol RI. One of my favorite spots year round, great food, drink and atmosphere www.aidanspub.com
3. Fat Belly’s Pub (Locations throughout RI) True party spot with locations conveniently located throughout RI http://fatbellyspub.com/
4. Buskers Pub Newport RI Get there early, that’s all I can say. http://www.buskerspub.com/
5. Galway Bay Pawtucket RI. I have never been… but I’ve heard. Be there. http://galwaybaypawtucket.com/
6. Whiskey Republic Providence RI. These guys definitely know how to do it right. It will be loud as hell, if you are into that sort of thing. http://www.thewhiskeyrepublic.com/
7. Sullivan’s Publick House Pawtucket RI. Locals swear by this place. The Bucket does it right http://sullivanspublickhouse.com/
8. Patrick’s Pub Providence RI. A Rhody Icon and staple. Need I say more?? http://www.patrickspubri.com/
9. Stay Home. In all seriousness, we all know this is the best bet. Here are some great Irish Cocktail recipes
10. Be Safe. If you do go out Be safe and Please Don’t Drive and Drive. Download Uber to your phone Now.