The backyard parties are rolling, there’s graduation parties, 4th of July parties, marathon parties, you name it. Parties mean big crowds and a high booze budget that may make you regret your decision to host this little soiree. Well thanks to Buzzfeed, we have 14 big-batch cocktails to show you that won’t break your bank from Strawberry Rosé Punch to Three Ingredient Margs.
The one that caught my eye for whatever reason is the Gingery Bud Light Lime Punch:
- 6 pack of Ginger Beer – $5.99
- 6 pack of Bud Light Lime – $9.99
- Carton of lemonade – $2.49
- 2 lemons + 2 limes for garnish – $2.96
- Mix all ingredients in a large (4 quart) drink container. Stir to combine.
- Server over ice garnished with lemon and lime slices.
- Double recipe if serving a large crowd.
Or check out the Pineapple Rum Punch:
Rum – $11.99
Prosecco – $9.99
Can of pineapple juice, 46 fl oz – $3.19
Frozen pineapple – $4.49
- Pour pineapple juice, rum, and prosecco into a pitcher. Add frozen pineapple to keep it chilled. Serve the same day it’s made.
- Non-Alcoholic Version: skip the rum and prosecco. Use lemon-lime soda (regular or diet) or club soda instead.