St. Patricks Day weekend is upon us and you probably have no idea where to go. åÊIf you are swinging around RI fear not, here is your go to list.
Top 10 Places in RI for St. Patrick’s Day Weekend
1.åÊRi RaåÊProvidence RI. åÊDoesn’t get more Authentic than this.åÊwww.rira.com/Û_
2.åÊAidan’s PubåÊBristol RI. åÊOne of my favorite spots year round, great food, drink and atmosphereåÊwww.aidanspub.com
3. Fat Belly’s PubåÊ(Locations throughout RI) True party spot with locations conveniently located throughout RIåÊhttp://fatbellyspub.com/
4. Buskers PubåÊNewport RI Get there early, that’s all I can say.åÊhttp://www.buskerspub.com/
5.åÊGalway BayåÊPawtucket RI. åÊI have never been… but I’ve heard. åÊBe there. åÊhttp://galwaybaypawtucket.com/
6. Whiskey Republic Providence RI. åÊThese guys definitely know how to do it right. åÊIt will be loud as hell, if you are into that sort of thing. åÊhttp://www.thewhiskeyrepublic.com/
7. Sullivan’s Publick House Pawtucket RI. åÊLocals swear by this place. åÊThe Bucket does it rightåÊhttp://sullivanspublickhouse.com/
8. Patrick’s Pub Providence RI. åÊA Rhody Icon and staple. åÊNeed I say more??åÊhttp://www.patrickspubri.com/
9. åÊStay Home. åÊIn all seriousness, we all know this is the best bet. åÊHere are some great Irish Cocktail recipes
10. åÊBe Safe. åÊIf you do go out Be safe and Please Don’t Drive and Drive. åÊDownload Uber to your phone Now.